Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Entry No 1.8

THOUGHTS


Cars passed before me. It was already past seven in the evening and I just got out of the gym. There I was standing along the streets waiting for a ride to my destination. The night was young. I was still sticky from the sweat because of those strenuous activities I forced myself to finish. The wind gushed against my skin. It felt cool and I loved everything about it. Finally, a ride!

Stop over came and I stepped out of the vehicle to walk a bit more. Again, the breeze was so lovely that night. I bought a cup of iced coffee and continued walking quite relaxed whilst people passed me rushing to grab the next ride home. I felt good walking on the busy highway streets that night relaxed. I had worries too, but at that moment I just let myself feel light and contented. The night was young. I was walking freely under the moon with the cold breeze brushing against my skin. The coffee is strong and cold. I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment