Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Casa Carmen Cafe


Located at #4 President L Katigbak St., Lipa City, Batangas, Casa Carmen Cafe is easily accessible to everybody in Lipa. From SM Lipa, you can ride a tricycle going there or you can ride a jeepney to the Lipa public market and walk two streets to get there. Upon arriving, you will see a distinguishable facade that of a modernized Spanish house. I really love the exterior. It has a three-step two-flight stairs going in. The inside is air-conditioned and well lit. I have always loved bistro chairs and knitted table cloths over wooden tables. 

Fortunately, when I came in there was no other people inside except for the staffs, so I was able to choose a perfect spot for myself. The staff and the owner, I guess, were all friendly and accommodating. I had a small chat with the owner and the place is relatively new, currently, they are on their third week. Upon looking at the menu I looked for pastas, but at the moment they do not offer snacks or merienda. Almost everything in the menu are Filipino-based cuisine and caters to two to three people, but there are also meal sets good for a single person. Below is a copy of their menu.


I chose beef tapa with egg and of course a cup of French vanilla. I was happy with the amount of the food they serve. I believe their prices are reasonable for the amount of serving and the taste. So kudos with that. As of the coffee, I also loved it! Have you tried Tim Horton's French vanilla? Well, their's tasted just like that. So, I ordered myself another cup. Overall, I am happy with the service, ambiance taste and price. Oh, the toilets are also clean and artsy. On the way you will see a Banggera, which is a place to dry plates and other kitchen utensils.

Try their food now! It is worth it.





No comments:

Post a Comment