Tuesday, November 8, 2016

The Beehive Farm and Kitchen



Unfortunately, I was not able to bring a proper camera to take pictures of the place and only used my phone because visiting the place is unexpected. But, I hope you can still enjoy reading this post as I take you there.

Located at Tambo, Lipa City, The Beehive Farm and Kitchen is a whimsical land of possibilities. The place has a vast land area with trees and plants around that made me feel like I am in Baguio. To go there, we rode a jeepney to Batangas and ask the driver to drop us off a bit pass the Tambo Star Toll way Exit, immediately after the overpass bridge. On the right was the pathway to the place. At first, I got intimidated because it was quite a walk in, by commute. There are a lot of parking spaces as well. Looking at it, I thought it was a private home, but we are indeed in the right place after all!



At the patio, there was a bar and a cabinet of the items they sell, like organic powders and teas. We walked around and the back side, there we saw small white drawers beneath the trees, which I believe were the beehives. It was quite scary to think that they were only few feet away from us! But, the idea was great, exciting and very organic.



As we went in, we immediately faced the counter personnel where we were assisted to a table. Then, they offered us the menu. My friend and I has been quite a handful with our orders, but the staff that assisted us has been very patient. We did not long wait enough before our orders arrived. It only took us about five minutes for our drinks to be served, another ten for our appetizers. More or less the service only took twenty to thirty minutes to be completed. Here are the photos of the food we ordered:


[The Manga and Guyabano juice. Yummy for only 25 pesos!]


[Fried Cheese Munchkins]


[Orange Bee]


[Cenara]


[The Wasp]


[The menu]


In the end, we enjoyed eating at The Beehive Farm and Kitchen because of the friendly personnel, the nice provincial ambiance, and the food servings. It is a whimsical land of possibilities because they can improve so much on the interiors and exteriors of the place. Hanging lights on trees can easily transform this beautiful place even more at night! The fried cheese munchkins are tasty in the inside, but they can improve the taste of the coating even more. The Cenara (Carbonara) is a two thumbs up for me! The Wasp rice meal is delightful as well with its rich gravy sauce, while, the Orange Bee is a bit sweet for my taste. People with allergy to peanuts may ask it to be removed, because it is topped generously with it. Of course, the Guyabano juice I ordered is two thumbs up as well! 





No comments:

Post a Comment