Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Orbits




Sept. 25, 2016, Lipa City, Batangas - Sunday evening, my siblings and I with my aunt and uncle went to a local restaurant in Lipa City. Orbits has been around quite some time now. It is located Along National Highway just across the city hall. It offers comfort food like pizza, pasta, burger and some rice meals, platters, deli, desserts and drinks. 




Prices range from Php 20.00 to Php 375.00 for single servings. They also offer solo treats for only Php 150.00 and Barkada treats that ranges from Php 370.00 to Php 1,310.

Here are the food we enjoyed eating!







They also cater to different occasions with various packages to offer!


I have been in this place a few times now, and all I can say is DELICIOUS! I highly recommend their Double Cheese pizza - simple yet super yummy. You cannot go wrong with it!

They will soon cater to your hunger faster because of the latest addition in their kitchen. So go now to Orbits, gobble up and enjoy the hearty and delicious food only at Orbits!



No comments:

Post a Comment